Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei was honored to be awarded as the only “Five Black Pavilions” hotel in Taipei by the recent released 2019 MICHELIN Guide Taipei, the most authoritative evaluation of restaurants and hotels around the globe. The pavilion is the symbol used to indicate the comfort and quality of the hotel and five is the highest number a hotel can receive. This is the 2nd year in a row that the Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei has received this prestigious award. Moreover, the hotel’s Shang Palace is also recommended as the “The Plate” by 2019 MICNELIN Guide Taipei”.
“Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei strives to provide premium quality service and an experience that encompasses the essence of Shangri-La hospitality, and I believe that this award and honor belongs to the entire team,” said Randy Zupanski, the general manger of Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei. “2019 marks a milestone for Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei as we celebrate the 25th anniversary. This recognition for the second year will encourage us to endeavor a pursuit of excellence in service for greater heights as the leader of the industry.”
To appreciate the hotels’ valuable guests and in celebration of the 25th anniversary and award received, the hotel launches a “Celebration Holiday” room offer to allow more guests to experience its warm hospitality throughout the year in 2019. Guests may stay at the spacious room with a spectacular view of Taipei 101 and enjoy exclusive privileges such as a bottle of 25th anniversary limited edition sparkling wine at Marco Polo Lounge, daily buffet breakfast and many more. In addition, guests who book now to 30 September 2019 may enjoy a “Stay 4, Pay 3” special offer. For room reservation, please visit www.shangri-la.com/taipei or call (886) 2 2376-3266 or simply download the Shangri-La App.
- Buffet breakfast at Café at Far Eastern
- Room with a guaranteed view of Taipei 101
- Early check-in at 12 noon and late check-out at 3 p.m.
- A bottle of 25th anniversary sparkling wine at Marco Polo Lounge (38F)
- One afternoon tea set at Marco Polo Lounge (minimum 2 nights stay)
- MRT day pass per stay
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter
- Access to the Health Club and heated rooftop swimming pool
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Two bottles of mineral water and complimentary Nespresso machine
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to famous tourist attractions, shopping areas and business districts around Taipei (advance booking is recommended)
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are subject to a 10 percent service charge and 5 percent tax
- This offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other discounts
- Early check-in is available from 12pm and late check-out is available until 3pm.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Marco Polo Lounge is closed on Mondays.
- For bookings reserved 14-days in advance: A non-refundable credit card prepayment, for the full duration of the stay, is required at the time of booking. Prepayment will not be refunded for cancellations, shortened stays or rate adjustments. Amendments to the stay dates are subject to a rate adjustment at the time they are made.
- “Stay 4, Pay 3” also apply to the above terms and conditions accordingly.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently operates over 100 hotels with a room inventory of over 41,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Australia, Bahrain, mainland China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com.