Solar Photovoltaic Generation Guarantor
- Solar power technology incorporated into vehicle parking areas in Laos, so as to provide cooling for vehicles while fully utilizing the power of the sun
- System erected in South Africa provides excellent green power to installed consturctions
- Entire solar power plant built in Cambodia powers entire commercial zone and extends possibility of well-priced green energy to neighboring communities
- Off-grid solar power units installed in homes in the Republic of Nauru provide solar powered lighting to local houses
- The communications center of Federation of Saint Kitts & Nevis is powered by the grid-tie model of Hengs to receive stable and green energy
- China’s Jinzhou City has an entire plant designed by Hengs for the sole purpose of providing green energy to the area
- Japan’s Feed-in Tariff (FiT), designed to accelerate investment in renewable energy technologies, granted Hengs a long-term contract to engineer numerous solar power plants all across the nation
- Ethical business model of Hengs seeks to give back to local communities by designing sustainable solar plants across the nation, as well as take over management of abandoned systems by other companies
According to the Assistant Vice President of Hengs, Jack Huang, Hengs has enjoyed domestic success and recognition due to the fact that the company’s ethics differentiates itself from regular solar power solution companies. Domestically in Taiwan, most sectors that could afford solar power are local governments and the public school funded by said governments. The culture in Taiwan would have companies bid on projects to construct solar power systems in schools.
However, more often than not, companies would cut-corners during equipment purchase and subsequent construction once a project was granted to them, building systems that would either operate at an undesirable output level, or breakdown quickly. Moreover, most companies would rarely conduct routine maintenance, wearing out machines a lot sooner than it should. Worst yet, a lot of such companies eventually go under, leaving behind equipment in schools who have no expertise in dealing with the machines.
Huang said that Heng’s business ethics directly dismiss the faux pas. In response to the situation, Hengs provides consultation and actual hands on solutions to rectify the issue of remaining hardware. As consultants, Hengs provide schools and city government with management solutions as well as constructive plans to repair and maintenance dysfunct machines. Should clients accept the company’s terms, Hengs would directly takeover installed equipment, and proceed to repair, upgrade, operate and maintenance. Huang also said that one specific business model truly sets Hengs apart from its fellow competitors: the maintenance protocol of the company. Huang said that most companies, both domestic and international, tend to follow the same standard operating procedure when it comes to the maintenance of the hardware, whereby workers would conduct cleaning and upkeep of equipment at scheduled intervals. Hengs, on the other hand, has a maintenance crew that is always on standby, ready to be deployed on site when an error as small as dust obstruction is detected.
The Assistant Vice President also stated that the company gives back to society by participating in government designed programs to work with engineering students in universities like Kun Shan University in Tainan, to both help promote the benefits of solar power systems, and to cultivate potential engineers to the industry.
Hengs is also one of the more recognizable contributors to the 2025 Taoyuan Green City initiative. Huang said that Taoyuan is the first city in Taiwan to announce a plan to become a city powered by renewable and clean energy. With the support from the Taiwan Institute of Economic Research, Hengs was accepted as one of the nation’s leading experts in solar power systems to become a consulting company to Taoyuan’s 2025 green city infrastructure construction.
Furthermore, the company also approaches companies who are willing to be a part of the initiative, so as to guide such business through understanding renewable energy. Due to the changing climate within the business, as well as Heng’s own expertise in consulting for Taoyuan and other cities in other countries, Huang said that the company would most likely become a solar power system consultation powerhouse in the near future.
Excellent Engineering Displayed through International System Establishment
In recent years, Hengs has experienced widespread success internationally. In Cambodia, Hengs was hired to engineer a massive solar power system for the Tai Seng Economics Zone. The company which operated the economics zone tasked Heng for the construction as a result of unstable power supply in Cambodia, and due to energy conservation and carbon reduction requirements implemented by the EU and the US. The solar power plant engineered by Hengs not only stabilized the power supply of the area, it also enabled the managing company of the zone to sell clean electricity at a lower price to local vendors. Moreover, the project gave job opportunities to local workers during construction.
In July 1st, 2012, Japan initiated a Feed-in Tariff (FiT), designed to accelerate investment in renewable energy technologies. FiT achieves the accelerated investment by offering long-term contracts to renewable energy producers such as Hengs, at US$0.525 per kWh for 10 years for systems less than 10 kW, and US$0.50 for larger systems for 20 years. In response, Hengs was able to engineer the Koka Solar Power Plant located in the industrial zone of Koka City. The plant is the largest solar power plant in the Kyoto and Shiga Prefecture, capable of generating 7000 kWp for the area.
The reason why Hengs was able to engineer numerous solar power facilities, Huangs said, was also due to the fact that the company is an expert at assessing the location geography and profit. As an example, Huang said that as solar power electricity and solar power heating are two different fields, electricity panels need to be positioned at areas that would not overheat the system with extreme exposure. After years of experience in the field, Huang said that Hengs is expertly equipped to find the best solutions for clients to reap the best benefits.
Hengs Technology Co.
Solar Photovoltaic Generation Guarantor
- Excellent Engineering & Geography Location Assessment Techniques — Expert engineering and profit assessment capabilities to bring about the most beneficial outcome to clients, users and the environment alike
- Ethical Business Model — Moral company culture that promises the best engineering and maintenance quality to all clients